squirrel moments

Chronicling my roadtrip to record the history of Notre Dame . . . and what's more Notre Dame than squirrels?

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Let's go, Buffalo!

This weekend, my dad's side of the family is having our annual reunion in Buffalo, NY. Every fall for the last 15 years, we've driven out there for a Bills game, but of course, we don't just show up on Sunday and then leave. On Saturday, about 40 people descend on my cousin Andy's house for pizza and wings, and we all watch the Notre Dame game (very unfortunate this year!), and then on Sunday we go to the Bills game, driving to Ralph Wilson Stadium in Orchard Park via my dad and Uncle Joe's "special route." It may look farther on the map, but woe to anyone who would question their expert knowledge of traffic patterns in the city of Buffalo on game day.

Obviously I'm not there this year, and I'm very sorry to miss it! I hope you guys have good weather this year. Go Bills!

1 Comments:

  • At October 21, 2007 at 7:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    We're thinking about you, Katie. Wish you were here! (Hope you have your laundry situation under control) :-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home